Etcetera – 10.01.08 – Lick the Screen
Erik Guzman October 2nd, 2008
Jamie and his crew traveled 11,000 miles across the United States following Shane Claiborne and a rag-tag group of ordinary radicals to document the stereotype-shattering face of Christianity in America. Their veggie powered journey took them from Philadelphia to the set of The Price is Right and points in-between. Use one of the options below to listen and hear all about it.
Here are some links that came up in this show…
- The Ordinary Radicals – Check out the trailer for the documentary, visit the blog and buy a copy of the DVD
- The Simple Way – Click, explore, be inspired
- The Brown Sessions archive – Listen to Steve Brown's interviews with folks like Shane Claiborne, Donald Miller, Anne Lamott, George Barna, and more
- The Merry Monk – Some of my personal experiences with the spiritual disciplines
- The Change Manifesto – John W. Whitehead on SBE
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 2nd, 2008 at 9:47 am and is filed under Chris Haw, Jamie Moffett, Jesus for President, Shane Claiborne, The Jesus for President Tour, The Ordinary Radicals, The Simple Way, TheMerryMonk.com, TheOrdinaryRadicals.com, TheSimpleWay.org. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.